According to a recent article in Psychology Today, putting date night back into the routine can help couples work as a team to rekindle desire. But 3 common excuses get in the way:
- Cost and Budget
- Day-to-day exhaustion
- Some has to do the planning
If you are thinking of creating a unique romantic dining experience for you and your partner for their birthday, anniversary or date night, instead of simply getting them a bottle of their favorite perfume, jewelry or going out to dinner at a fancy restaurant, create a memorable romantic night by giving them an experience.
“The best gifts are thoughtful, and even better are experiential gifts that deepen and expand your love. Regardless of how many years (or mere months) that you’ve been together, sharing an experience will make you two closer and more connected,” says relationship expert and dating coach Laurel House. Why not put that money into creating the most romantic dinner at home with a personal chef?
Home Chefs Are Not For Rich People Anymore
Chances are the only experience you have had with a professional chef is at a restaurant or wedding. The thought of hiring one for an intimate dinner may seem complicated and extravagant to most young couples. In the past this was true, but thanks to the internet and NAKS this is changing. Now you can get a chef to shop, cook and cleanup for about the same price as eating out at a nice restaurant, in minutes – even the same day! You can try our easy to use Home Chef Cost Calculator to see for yourself.
One of the best things about having dinner at home is there are no waiters to tell you “stay as long as you want, no rush” while they roll their eyes and you see a line of angry people waiting for your table. You can also create the perfect ambiance by specifying your favorite dishes, playing your own music and lighting your favorite scented candles.
Why Hire a NAKS Professional Chef?
- A typical chef in a restaurant isn’t the famous chef on the door. They cook the same thing night after night and its not the things they love or do best. With our chef in your home, you have their full focus and can be assured of nothing but their best dishes. NAKS chefs have amazing cooking skills in numerous cuisines but they also love people and sharing their food and world experiences.
- You get exactly the cuisine you love prepared exactly to your taste and dietary needs. Everything is bought on the way to your home from local stores and framers markets – nothing is bought or prepared in advance.
- It’s as easy and fast as using a delivery app. Our chefs will call you and design the perfect, custom menu in about 10 minutes. You don’t have to book months out. NAKS chefs are available on demand in as little as 2 hours.
- We eliminate all the staff and overhead from the restaurant and find you the best local chef, so all you are paying for is a great chef. It can even be more affordable than going to a restaurant, especially if you plan to have a nice bottle of wine with dinner, as you don’t pay restaurant wine/drink prices.
- No rush: you pick the start time and the pace and there’s no waiter urging you to give up your table.
Booking a personal chef through NAKS means we do the interviewing, tasting (it’s a hard job but someone has to do it ?), background checks and training. You will fall in love with your first NAKS chef, but really – they are all that good! Of course, you could hire a chef from a more general purpose site such as Craigslist or Thumbtack, but would you hire a chef from the same place you get your Plumber?
How Do You Hire a NAKS Chef For Your Date Night?
You can book a personal chef for a romantic dinner, lunch, brunch or even breakfast. It just takes a minute to submit your request. We will send you an email with your chef’s bio and mouthwatering specialties. Your chef will call at the time of your choosing and will work with you to have the perfect, custom menu designed in under 10 minutes. You can choose from their tried and true specialties, a variation to suit you or your partner or something completely different that makes the meal uniquely your own.
Once you order, all the ingredients are bought that day from local stores and farmers markets. This ensures everything is fresh. Your private chef will arrive at the agreed time and prepare your meal right there in your kitchen. They will plate and present each course at the agreed time and clean up when done. You will feel like royalty in your own home.
No Better Time Than Today
NAKS lets you order a chef as easily as ordering delivery, in as little as 2 hours for the same cost you would have paid to eat out. That means you can truly enjoy your date night without having to compromise on a prix fixe menu, be shoe horned into a small, inconvenient time slot, or have to do it all yourself and take time from your loved one.
The next time you are planning on going out to a restaurant or spend a quiet romantic evening with your loved one, consider hiring a NAKS personal chef instead. The most romantic dinner is all about creating an experience.